Colorado Springs Airport (COS)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Colorado Springs, Colorado - CO, USA)
Conveniently located near the city of Colorado Springs, the regional Colorado Springs Municpal Airport (COS) has good road access to the downtown area, while it is also easily reached from all directions.
The airport is located off the US-24 (South Powers Boulevard), next to both East Platte Avenue and East Fountain Boulevard, which leads to Aviation Way and the terminal building.
Colorado Springs Airport stands on the eastern side of the city and directly south of the Silver Spruce Golf Course. Within the complex itself, the main roads include Milton E. Proby Parkway and the Air Cargo Road.
Directions to Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from the north:
Directions to Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from the south:
- Travel south on the I-25 interstate, exiting at Exit 139
- Head east on Highway US-24 for the airport
Directions to Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from the east:
- Travel north on the I-25 interstate and leave at Exit 138
- Head east on Highway US-24 for the terminal
Directions to Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from the west:
- Travel west on Highway US-95 and US-24 until you reach the South Powers Boulevard exit
- Continue south on South Powers for a short while and then turn left for the airport, following the signs
- Travel east on Highway 24
- Merge with the I-25 interstate south at Junction 141
- Exit the I-25 at Exit 139 and head east on Highway US-24 for the airport
Both the Interstate 25 and Highway 24 East (US-24) can become congested with bottlenecks during the morning and evening rush hours, so be sure to allow more time in getting to Colorado Springs Airport during these periods.
Colorado Springs Airport (COS): Virtual Google Maps